Read the short story by Will Weaver entitled “A Gravestone Made of Wheat” (available in the short story packet).
Write a three-page paper comparing the film Sweet Land to the original short story. You should explain the major differences between the film and the short story of the novel (no more than one page in total) and analyze the reasons behind the changes seen in the film from the original short story. You may also discuss which version of the story (film versus short story) you find more compelling.
– Your name and page numbers at the top of each page in the header position
– The pages stapled together
– A creative and informative title
– Proper use of grammar and punctuation
– No larger than a 12 point font
– An introduction and conclusion
– Direct quotations from the text should be enclosed in quotation marks and following by parentheses containing the author’s last name and the page number from which the quotation is taken. “Here is an example” (Field 1). (Notice that the period comes after the parentheses.)
– Absolutely no plagiarism! Any instance of plagiarism will result in no credit granted for this paper.
– All sources other than the story itself should be cited parenthetically and in a bibliography.
We provide the best Online writing service to our students. Log in today to get access to notch papers